Many log in issues can be fixed by deleting the cookies for your Cognitive City.
You will need to reload the page and log back into the city once you finish
- On your computer, open Chrome .
- At the top right, click ellipsis options and choose Settings.
- Click Privacy and security. Cookies and other site data.
- Click See all site data and permissions.
- At the top right, search for "cognitive".
- To the right of the site, click the trash can icon .
- To confirm, click Clear.
We recommend using the most recent version of chrome for the cognitive city, but if you use a different browser, here are some articles discussing how to do the above in them.